InArt Bathroom Single Lever Hole Basin Mixer Rose Gold Pillar Tap Brass High Neck Long Body Sink Faucet
Translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price Rs. 7,500.00
Translation missing: en.products.product.price.sale_price Rs. 7,500.00 Translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price
Estimated Delivery:Oct 04 - Oct 08
Free Shipping On All Orders
Shipping & Return
High Neck Single Lever Basin Mixer Tap
- Featuring A Simple Water Tap , Streamlined Design, The Faucet Lets You Easily Adjust Both Water Volume And Temperature With Its Single Lever Handle.
- This Washbasin Tap For Single Hole Installation I.e One Inlet , Provision Is Made For Hot & Cold Water
- This mixer tap is suitable for table top or counter tap basins that do not have tap hole in it
- Upgrade Your Bathroom with the InArt Pillar Tap Basin Mixer: A Perfect Blend of Form and Function
Long Body Basin Faucet Tap Rose Gold Color
- Water Taps For Bathroom Made From Durable Brass, This Is One Bathroom Tap Is Hero That Won't Wear Out. Why Waste Your Time With Inferior Fittings?
- This Basin Tap Fitting Comes With Two 460 Mm Supply Hoses And Easy-to-follow Instructions, So It's Quick And Simple To Install.
Pillar Tap Basin Mixer
- A pillar tap basin mixer is a type of faucet that combines hot and cold water into a single spout. It typically consists of two separate taps, one for hot water and one for cold water, that are mounted on either side of a sink basin. The water from each tap flows into a single spout, where it is mixed to achieve the desired temperature.
- The hand-polished single lever tap for wash basin design is sure to add a touch of class to any basin in your home. The lever also features ceramic discs to provide added durability.
- The five-layer electroplating for water faucet tap can create an extremely deep, thick and even clad layers. In addition, the molecular structure among various clad layers is compact, thus bringing about an effect of mirror-like brightness and shininess. These clad layers can prevent dust and dirt, can resist scratch and will never fade.
- The term "pillar tap" refers to the individual taps themselves, which are typically mounted on the sink or countertop and have a simple design consisting of a single handle or knob for controlling the flow of water.
Free shipping on all products.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 07 days of delivery.